Coronavirus Vaccine Q&A
We’ve received lots of questions about the roll-out of the coronavirus vaccine in Wales from older people, and we’ve provided answers to a number of key questions below.
New information is becoming available all the time, so we’ll be updating this page regularly.
Public Health Wales has created a detailed Q&A, which provides answers to a further range of questions and queries.
Information from Health Boards:
- Aneurin Bevan (covering Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly, Monmouthshire, Newport, Torfaen and South Powys)
- Betsi Cadwaladr (covering Ynys Mon, Gwynedd, Denbighshire, Conwy, Flintshire and Wrexham)
- Cwm Taf Morgannwg (covering Bridgend, Merthyr Tydfil & Rhondda Cynon Taf)
- Cardiff and the Vale (covering Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan; also serves a wider population across South and Mid Wales for a range of specialties)
- Hywel Dda (covering Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire)
- Powys (covering Powys)
- Swansea Bay (covering Neath, Port Talbot and Swansea)